- Fabric scraps cut into different sized strips
- hot glue
1. Cut your fabric into 8 strips. Sizes do not matter as it depends on what size flower you want and what you would be using it for. Since I make mine for headbands my largest strip will be about 6 inches in length. Here I’ve cut 2 large strips, 3 medium, and 3 small.
2. Take your first strip and follow the folding instructions as shown in the pictures:
And here is the finished strip!
3. Now follow this process again until all your strips have been folded and glued in place.
4. Last step is to arrange the strips in a flower shape from largest to smallest.
You can fasten these flowers to about anything. Here are a few examples of different flowers:
and what one looks like on!